TV Cables

Although the whole affair smacks of cover-up, one fact concerns me: a car accident isn't guaranteed to kill a rear-seat passenger. Assassinations usually use a more certain method, such as a bullet, poison, or an aeroplane crash. (C.f. the Clintons who are allegedly experts in the field, with a trail of about 46 bodies so far.) So, although it seems as if there's an attempt to hide some of the facts, I'm not convinced that Diana's death was intentional - at least not in the way that it happened.

(In contrast, the demolishing of the three WTC towers was definitely an "inside job".)

Trev had his face smashed in (a) 'cos he was there & (b) as a favour to the guys who got their hands dirty.

Henri Paul was expendable. The type of chap batting well above his league, nobody deserves to die for the reasons he did . . . but who cares?

Dodi's head was cut off with cheese wire approx 3-5 secs after the car stopped. This was both an insult & a VERY CLEAR message to his father.

Diana was alive & conscious, certainly at least 45mins later when in the hospital. Her older sister (Lady Sarah) was the chosen one to attempt to reason with her, sadly she declined.

I'm surprised that Mercedes Benz haven't sued for portraying that car suffering so much damage.

For me the only 'conspiracy theory' part of it comes down to WHY? Why did they top her?

She certainly wasn't pregnant with Dodi's child, she would not have done that.

For me, the answer was broadcast at the funeral, when the Earl Spencer held those boys hands & refused to walk with the Saxe-Coburg's.

Sponsored Links
His real name is Keith I gather. He changed it to Rupert to class himself up (in his opinion).

I watch the full Sky film packages, sports, the full knackers etc. on a Amazon Fire Stick that my wife worked out how to chip. She downloaded the necessary software using our wifi after watching a 'how to' video on You Tube. She's a clever sausage. Yes I know it's not technically legal but then British royalty organising the professional hit on Diana wasn't either.

To be honest I'm surprised the mods have not deleted this. On most forums discussion of illegal things gets an immediate ban.

Completely illegal and if you get caught I have no sympathy if the book gets thrown at you.

If you feel sky's fees are extortionate you don't have to subscribe but stealing the service is not on.
Do you also steal from shops if you find their prices extortionate?

CMIIW . . . but thus far . . . not a SINGLE documented case of a successful prosecution exists in the UK.

Supplying the box's . . . yes. Supplying the card share . . . maybe, the jury is still out on that one.

What I & many 1000,000's of others do ?

Nope. Not one single prosecution.

I beg to wonder why?

Sponsored Links
To be honest I'm surprised the mods have not deleted this. On most forums discussion of illegal things gets an immediate ban.

Note to mods : Many forums will delete any & all discussion surrounding the various methods used to view subscription broadcasts. Many others seem to be champions of free speech, know the difference between right & wrong, & often dive into the intricate technicalities of it all.

If anyone would care to be daft enuff to offer a 'step by step' set of instructions on 'how to do it' then removal is probably justified. Anything else is 'free speech'. Delete it at your peril !

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back