Twin flue pipes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keston boilers are not B type flue approved, so two pipes have to be run to outside, even if the basement is ventilated enough.

Sponsored Links
Navien say their combis can take the air for twin pipe setups from a well ventilated basement room.

You need to read the thread. If you did you would not have posted.

Sponsored Links
As mentioned above it would essentially be a b22/23 chimney system. Check manufacturers instructions/data badge for allowable applications. Simple as that.

I suggest you contact each UK supplier/manufacturer individually and ask for their twin pipe installation instructions .

The replies you've received so far obviously don't match your required multiple guess quiz sheet answers.

The replies you've received so far obviously don't match your required multiple guess quiz sheet answers.
I asked Do many domestic makers state the air has to come from the outside only, via a pipe?

I didn't get any constructive replies,
Yes you did

as this solution was out of the experience of all on the thread.
No it wasn't

But a lot of useless know-it-all noise was forthcoming as usual.
From you it was, as usual, yes.

Thread Locked.

Last edited by a moderator:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back