Twitter

I

imamartian

i hate the thing.... yet i thought maybe i should use it to my own means..i.e. new releases, interesting news etc... but where i'm struggling is finding my fav stars to follow. Obviously Stephen Fry is ubiquitous, but say i wanted to find Billy Connoly (i don't) but say i did... what's the best way to follow my favourites?

Do i search twitter and follow many things that look right? or do i visit BConnoly.com and search for twitter tag? or what?

thank you for any sensible answer i might get ;)

Sponsored Links
how can you say you hate the thing if you dont know how to use it...ffs
I have tried to use it you search for a person, I think top right...BUT you find people with similar names...so it aint easy unless you know there #tag.
Also
The twitter help aint that good..Im an oldie, so I dont think its aimed at me, if it were there would be ' a how to use'

how can you say you hate the thing if you dont know how to use it...ffs
I have tried to use it you search for a person, I think top right...BUT you find people with similar names...so it aint easy unless you know there #tag.
Also
The twitter help aint that good..Im an oldie, so I dont think its aimed at me, if it were there would be ' a how to use'

Calm down will you?!!! i hate the principle of it.... people telling the world they're about to clean the rabbit out.... !! no need to have a go at me for not understanding the tag thing !!! :rolleyes:

Apart from that i agree with the rest of your post, although you didn't help me much ;)

Sponsored Links
Use Facebook then.
But you aint getting my user name :D

lol !! :LOL: not sure i want to connect with you in a social networking way lol...

but i'm sure Brian Cox and Kylie won't have me as friends !! :rolleyes:

I made a comment on face book to someone, another person saw it & got the ump...Thats another piece of crap I keep away from, although my daughter seems to live on it.
I was out with my nephew he took a picture posted on fb & within 10 mins so many comments/notes, people seem to have nothing to do other than facebook/twitter, there will be wives following there husbands on twitter/facebook under different names. It will all end in tears.. :cry:

My wife found out, through our daughter, about both her parents dying within 6 weeks of each other through FB. Apparently she was reading someones 'wall?' and saw it on there.
Just to point out, we haven't spoken to her family for over 20 years but in a case like this you would think someone would have had the decency to drop us a line in the post or something. They know where we live but we haven't a clue where they are as they have all moved homes over the years.

My wife found out, through our daughter, about both her parents dying within 6 weeks of each other through FB. Apparently she was reading someones 'wall?' and saw it on there.
Just to point out, we haven't spoken to her family for over 20 years but in a case like this you would think someone would have had the decency to drop us a line in the post or something. They know where we live but we haven't a clue where they are as they have all moved homes over the years.

Shameful stuff conny.

On both sides.

Agree LMB.
From our side we did approach them 4 years after the dispute but were basically told to naff off by her parents as we had left it too long before contacting them. During these four years they had walked past us on the road and blanked us by either crossing the road as we approached or looking the other way as we passed! :evil: It was them who drove on after seeing us involved in a minor car accident which caused the split FFS! :evil: :evil:

No offense intended conny.

I live with far too much sorrow and regret. I live with it every day of my life.

Must admit,,, I've never used tw@@er yet , nor felt the need to. ;) ;) ;)

A worthy note is people can see who your following so leave out Jenna Jameson ok!

:LOL: :LOL:

i only really want it to follow a few of my favourite bands and rock stars - just really to spot news about new tours/albums etc.

I dont use it but just to browse put

twitter kylie

twitter brian connely

in the google search box and it will find them for you
Then just click the FOLLOW icon i assume you if you want to get involved

I dont use it but just to browse put

twitter kylie

twitter brian connely

in the google search box and it will find them for you
Then just click the FOLLOW icon i assume you if you want to get involved

ta. I'll give it a go.

Sponsored Links