Two daft fitted appliance questions

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
A couple of daft questions that somebody who knows what they are doing will answer in a few seconds. Thanks in advance.

1. Can I put a fitted fridge next to a fitted oven? Is there anything special I would need to do?

2. Can I put a fitted fridge abutting a 90 degree corner - or does the door need the space to open in?

:rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
1, Yes, but it may affect the fridge operation if the oven is used very frequently. 2,It will depend on the unit & type of hinges.

1 It will make very little difference, due to the cabinett exteriors & the airflow within the cabinett.

2 Most appliances will alow you to remove items such as drawers & shelves when the doors open to 90 degrees.

Sponsored Links
having oven on my affect the performance of the fridge via the air intake vents, this may cause more ware and tare on motor.

what you will need to consider.

1/ minimum clearances for cooker installlation to any other surface
2/ the fridge height freezer box location, take the small ones with tiny ice box on left hand side is that goin to be next to the highest point of oven and what heat is being transfered.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back