Two deltabells

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i want to fit two live bells to my texecom premier alarm. Can’t find anything to suggest the wiring can anyone help?

Thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
I tried searching and couldn’t find it :( I’ll have another look bud

Sponsored Links
Literally can’t find anything which related to two bells and the texecom premier I’m obviously being thick. Can you point or kick me in the right direction?

Connect the 12v, bell trigger and strobe trigger of both boxes to the 12v, bell trigger and strobe trigger connections on the control panel. Connect the 0v connection of the panel to the 0v connection on the first bell, connect a link wire from 0v to one of the T terminals in the first bell. Connect the other T terminal to the 0v terminal on the second bell, connect a link wire from 0v to one of the T terminals in the second bell. Connect the other T terminal to the tamper return terminal of the control panel.

Don't forget to enable the batteries in both sounders (move battery link to "internal" pins) and enable SCB mode on the second sounder.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back