Two Elbows?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
intowall.png

I have cold water pipe which feeds water to my sink and running along a wall to my toilet. I would like to embed the pipe running along the wall into the wall. It's only breeze blocks. I would like to put an elbow in the pipe so I can then put it into the wall by approximately 30mm, but then I would need another elbow joint to return the pipe so it's running along its original direction but now just embedded into the wall. What's the easiest way for a non plumber (me) to do this?

Sponsored Links
It'll be behind panelling therefore the best solution is to use copper and soldered fittings. You could use compression fittings but I wouldn't as it will all be hidden.

As before though, put the pipe in a open chase in the blockwork and don't fill in the gap around the pipe.

So use one 90 degree elbow to divert the pipe into the wall and then another 90 degree elbow straight away to change direction again? Can I put one elbow up against another elbow?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back