Two Electric ovens of one fuse?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey, the wife has decided she wants 2 ovens now instead of 1 in the new kitchen... whats the best way to do this with the original oven power supply?

ps i am aware of PART (god dam) B!!!!

Sponsored Links
Hi Homer,

Do you the current ratings of the 2 ovens ?

We will need to know the size of the existing cable, and the length of 'run' , installation method too, please.

Ed,

i am aware of PART (god dam) B!!!!
Good, because the Fire Safety regulations are a very important consideration in a kitchen. You need to have a safe means of escape in case your father-in-law sets fire to your kitchen with you in it.

Helpahomer in a previous post today said:
i am doing donkey work for my friend (qualified sparky) to wire up, sign off and do all the paperwork with council
If that is the case, then please talk to him about your electric oven requirements. He’s the one who is responsible for the safe design of the new circuits.

Sponsored Links
Helpahomer in a previous post today said:
i am doing donkey work for my friend (qualified sparky) to wire up, sign off and do all the paperwork with council
If that is the case, then please talk to him about your electric oven requirements. He’s the one who is responsible for the safe design of the new circuits.
:LOL: Well spotted :LOL:

And homer, part B is fire regs. :LOL: Part P relates to electrical installations in domestic premises.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back