Two en-suites, one stack...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

It feels like I’m asking questions daily at the moment!

I’ve got two new en-suites going in next to each other either side of a brick wall. I have access to one internal stack running up the dividing wall. Hopefully this sketch makes sense:

My idea is to fit a triple branch (see below) into the stack giving me the left branch for WC1, the right branch for WC2 and the centre branch for an AAV to stop siphoning of all traps. I would then use the small ports (lower one front and back) to carry the waste from the shower and basin of each en-suite, keeping each en-suite separate right to the stack to further minimise siphoning of the traps.

Do you think this will work ok?

Sponsored Links
Seems fine to me but just use the 2" bosses on the front: top for basins, bottom for showers. Don't use the back bosses as that will mean running extra bends in the waste.
If the joists allow it, run the shower wastes in 2" all the way to the trays and get 2" traps if you can or just reduce down to 1.5" near the trays.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back