TWO PUMPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
desbarron said:
Average 5000 btu a room is not bad in fact its much more than that as Baxi tweak the HE range if asked.

I have never heard of any manufacturer agreeing to increase the power output of their boilers above the rated output!

In fact CORGI would consider an overgassed boiler as "At Risk" in which case it should turned off !

Can some of the Baxi engineers comment please?

Tony Glazier

Nothing to do with overgassing. look at the manual. Please no more posts. Thanks to Paul & Chris the problem is solved.

Paul Barker said:
Can I sell you a groundsource heatpump for your swimming pool, would probably pay back in about 50 years?

Just in the process of bying a ground source heat pump trade at £ 1850.00
9k.W . Government grant pays 1800 of that. got me sap up tp 85 per cent
with 240 m house. heat los down to 0.1 w per ms . I recon it a bargain.

Sponsored Links
doitall said:
Less than 1.5 KW per room :eek:

What about the hot water.

Just read this thread and :LOL: desy you carry on mate I cant wait for the next one.

Why do you insist on making such fools of you selves. If you really were plumbers of any standard you would not have time to write this dribble!
Paul and Chris excepted.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Des, no need to be rude to the people in here
and there is a risk you will have things deleted.

Mod Rupert

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

hothead : """heat los down to 0.1 w per ms"""

That says his heat loss is down to 0.1 Watt per millisecond ! Presumably for the whole house? Thats a very high heat loss!

Its a pity that Des Barron, who is presumably quite well off to have a 20 room house and a pool, is so rude to those why have tried to help him.

Perhaps he comes from SA ?

He seems to think that he knows all about heating systems but he yet he still thinks in BTU and degrees F !

Tony

0.1 Watts per square meter?

He may mean to say that but no one would believe him!

More likely 25-50 watts per sq m.

Tony

desbarron said:
Boiler fitted last year to exacting specification, apart from the new zone problems, now cured, it runs a treat with a great savings on the previous oil system in spite of the gas price increases. Baxi recommended the boiler and gave details of increasing the output to suit our spec.
Your right about the condensation but we rather like the steam room effect. The main disadvantage is that you cannot take photos as the flash reflects on the water droplets suspended in the air. In summer we simply open all the doors and its fine. In winter we cover the water with a cover only removing it when we swim.

Since the poster is an arrogant 4 Stars, perhap we should give him something to consider, mind you he strikes me as someone who don't give a toss about anyboby including his family.

However consider the above, its an ideal breeding ground for Legionella in fact it couldn't be better.

Another complete moron.
This site seems to breed them not only does he not understand the disease he cant even get the name right!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This thread is not achieving anything constructive and has degenerated into name-calling.

Thread locked.

Mod Rupert.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back