Two toilets into one!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Ihave an out-building which has seperate toilet block joined on the back of it, the soil pipe for this toilet goes straight into the floor. What i want to do is install a toilet inside the out building backing onto the wall where the existing toilet is. ie two toilets joined to same soil pipe. what would be the best way to achieve this?. Do i need to create a stub stack? If so does it need an AAV. Any help would be most greatfully recieved.

Sponsored Links
reddaren said:
Do i need to create a stub stack? If so does it need an AAV. .
Yes, normally. Though if you use push-fit bits you can try it without.

if you have a stub stack you must have an AAV or pegs on your nose but as chris says give it a try without a stub stack first

Thanks for the advice guys.

Couple more questions if you dont mind.

1. Is it ok for the two pans to empty in to the stack directly opposite each other. I know this nomally not allowed but as this is in an out building is it possible?

2. The existing pan is cemented into the floor, can the new plastic soil pipe be fixed in the same way?

Again thanks in advance for any help ;)

Sponsored Links
1. "Rules" are the same - a question of what gives trouble really.
2. yes

personally i would not put them back to back in case you get a back filling effect hence someone has a dump it may appear next door

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back