UFH Pump and Manifold

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I require a 12 port manifold, pump and mixing valve.

Is there any particular brand I should be looking at?

Wilo? Grundfos?

Any online sites which have reasonable priced items?

Thank you

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
16mm... not sure of the brand. Will have to dig info out.

16x2.0mm pipes

Any suggestions to where to order online?
I am getting a wilo pump, mixing valves and 12 port (unbranded) manifold for just under £400.

Sponsored Links
16x2.0mm pipes

Any suggestions to where to order online?
I am getting a wilo pump, mixing valves and 12 port (unbranded) manifold for just under £400.
Careful, going cheap can be a problem waiting to happen with no re-course.

I agree. Hence why asking which reputable brands and online stores to purchase from.

I have an emmeti installed. It's been there for 7 years and still functioning okay. I don't know whether it's the best brand, but it's not "unbranded" so that's something. The auto vents are rubbish though, they leak - so I've replaced them with a short length of copper pipe with a manual vent on top.

Nozzle

I agree. Hence why asking which reputable brands and online stores to purchase from.
There are loads and loads of different type and levels of quality, so the internet can be your friend here, go and do loads of research and read through reviews etc.

Pro's usually find one brand and stick with that as it suits their needs and meets their standards. Sometimes that may not suit a DIY'ers needs or their budget.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back