UK TV PROGRAM WANT'S YOUR HOME

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
ARE YOU ABOUT TO RENOVATE YOUR HOME?

DO YOU HAVE A PASSION FOR DESIGN AND INTERIORS?

CHANNEL 4's OTHER PEOPLE'S HOUSES ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE ABOUT TO RE-DESIGN THEIR HOME AND WOULD BE INTERESTED IN TAKING PART IN OUR NEW SERIES.

WE ARE ALSO LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE COMPLETED THEIR DREAM HOME AND WANT TO SHOW IT OFF TO THE NATION.

IF YOU LIVE IN THE UK AND WANT TO FIND OUT MORE THEN EMAIL VANESSA

[email protected]

Sponsored Links
my freind has been fighting to decorate her home for some years(or it seems like it)!,she is not without a sense of colour but,does also have twins aged seven and a lovely man who unfortunately works away alot.by far the worst of here available assets is her long standing partner in crime of 27 years,me.always willing to help out but,my only tools are,having a go and enthusiasm.i'm sure,if she knew,that she would be interested in this advertisment,and so i would be interested to here more.with fondest regards,michael peacock.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back