UKPF survivors group

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Would all the mods and regulars who have left the forum overnight please enlighten me as to what has gone on? Why is Dan a dictator all of a sudden?

Sponsored Links
How do you know Dan doesn`t run this forum mate.
Not my usual name you are used to by the way.

I don't but I'm not using my usual name either so it won't be awkward.

I`m in touch will 2 ex mods & others via txt & phonecalls , from what I`ve heard Dan decided he wanted to change the course and general attitude of the place, he put changes in place which as the site owner he is within his right to do however it was very much his way or the highway. Not privy to all the in`s and out`s yet but things like only he can delete threads and barring the mods from having their own avatar (yet still aloud on the sparkie`s & tillers forum) set the general tone and others disagreed. If you are still there then be careful as it seems he is easily upset and holds the banning hammer.

Sponsored Links
Cheers mate, interesting. Just noticed this is the same layout as the new UKPF so maybe Dan does own it who knows.

Cant get my head around it, its like a totally different forum now and everything different, like going to a new school.

You can prod and poke and mess with things till you just ruin it.

Time will tell mate, I'm gonna miss the banter with crops and APP tbh (and others )

Who what why?

There's an issue on another forum?

Let me get my cape

I'm still on there, apart from the layout it doesn't seem to have changed much (to me anyway).

Does seem quieter without croppie, APP and that, but Dan and someone called Lou are starting loads of threads to try and keep it going I think.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back