need to replace my faulty WB 24cbi

here is one i found !!
s.c. shepley says:
October 1, 2009 at 5:01 pm
Would anybody like my Worcester boiler, low mileage (6 years old) service history, 4 replacement heat exchangers, diverter valve, new fan, pressure relief valve, new water inlet valve and pump stuck twice. Total spent so far £1450. Saving up for the next heat exchanger at the moment as it is due to fail anytime soon as it is getting on for 18 months old. If an old relative dies soon and leaves me some money, I can change the old banger for a new one certainly NOT a Worcester. Wonder if it qualifies under the government scrappage scheme!

cbis do not have built in divertors or pumps or inlet valves,they are simple cast iron heat only boilers,i am not disputing your claims, just in my experience a split heat ex is unusual having fitted and repaired a few

most cbis leak from the o rings on the side not the heat ex itself,have only ever seen one that has failed and that was a very poor install.

mucked that up quite well :oops:

Sponsored Links
well i've had an email from WB for 50% off a new boiler which i think is too good an offer to refuse,was going for the greenstar 30 cdi regular boiler,any comments ?
guess there must be a real problem with these old exchangers,John.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back