Ukraine counter offensive

Blimey let’s not forget that not so long ago millions of Germans were stasi informants subordinate to the Russians

Dobbing in there neighbours and work mates to the secret police

Sponsored Links
Perhaps you shouldn't have raised the topic if you don't like it being mentioned.

Don't be daft John, Gerhard Schroder and Angela Merkel have had more payoffs from Russia than the entire Conservative oarty.

Anyway, you mentioned earlier that no nation with nuclear power had ever been invaded, I countered that with Israel in 1973, you seem to have forgotten to address that point.

Also, as a mod, could you kindly stop ignoring my name change request.

Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
Perhaps you shouldn't have raised the topic if you don't like it being mentioned.
The Tory links doesn't bother me, the German links which you don't mention do, how you would it love if John Major was boss of Gazprom,we had a gas pipeline from russia, and we dithered supplying weapons, waiting until the good ol US of A did it first.

Sponsored Links
I don't know how many millions were donated to the German cabinet by Russians. Do you? Was it as much as Johnson's mob got? Did they make a Russian a member of the House of Lords or equivalent? Despite warning from their Intelligence agency?

So where's your answer?

I told you I don't know. Charlie suggested he did.

And so did you.

i think the links with Germany and russia are at a far higher level with a former chancellor even working for them and always praising putin.
I bet the Germans don’t have a Lord of Siberia

and Ben Elliott, who was Tory party chairman literally had a company that recruited Russian Oligarchs ( donate a bunch of dosh to the Conservative party and we will get into the UK and all the best connections to launder your proceeds of crime)

in terms of Germany, yes of course reliance on Russian energy and connections to Putin must be a key to reticence on tank supply.

So you come up with links with russia(again) that must be the reason were not supplying much to Ukraine, Germany on the other hand need US support to send tanks, pity they didn't heed American advice about gas pipelines.
Merkel was stupid to put Nuclear energy on hold after Fukushima, it made Germany way too exposed to Russian gas reliance.

The Tory links doesn't bother me, the German links which you don't mention do, how you would it love if John Major was boss of Gazprom,we had a gas pipeline from russia, and we dithered supplying weapons, waiting until the good ol US of A did it first.
The whole of the West has been complicit in wallowing in Putins money, London was the global centre for money laundering. Putins money is hiding in plain site in London: vastly expensive properties stuffed full of artworks and held in names of off shore trusts.

It's worth re-reading Wikipedia on the T80 variants: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T-80.
Some are multi-fuel turbines; others - the UDs, Use Diesel :)

It says they learned about the self-decapitating characteristics in the Chechen war (2009). Didn't fix that, did they.

-----------------
in terms of Germany, yes of course reliance on Russian energy and connections to Putin must be a key to reticence on tank supply.
Yep, russia still has Germany and a couple of others over a gas barrel

It's worth re-reading Wikipedia on the T80 variants: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T-80.
Some are multi-fuel turbines; others - the UDs, Use Diesel :)

It says they learned about the self-decapitating characteristics in the Chechen war (2009). Didn't fix that, did they.

-----------------

Yep, russia still has Germany and a couple of others over a gas barrel
It’s easy to see why Indians are often on UK social media pumping Putin propaganda: cheap Russian oil

I told you I don't know. Charlie suggested he did.

And so did you.

The two questions I was referring to were about your statement that no nation with nuclear weapons has ever been invaded, I refrerred you to Israel in 1973.
The other was about re-instating my original username.

Get a grip John.

I bet the Germans don’t have a Lord of Siberia

and Ben Elliott, who was Tory party chairman literally had a company that recruited Russian Oligarchs ( donate a bunch of dosh to the Conservative party and we will get into the UK and all the best connections to launder your proceeds of crime)

Yes i know most of that, but we at least are supplying more weapons, Germany aren't, why? and what would you say if a former PM was a boss of a russian gas company and pipelines were laid to the UK? we were talking of the reluctance of Germany sending tanks, thats why the links with russia were brought up.

Sponsored Links
Back