Compulsory covid vaccinations for the over 60's.

Sponsored Links
What next enforced sterilisation for people who carry genes for illnesses that put pressure on NHS and cost hundreds of millions a year got to be the way forward look at the lives that could be saved freeing up those resources

the Greek Prime Minister has no power to sterilise people in UK, and I'm pretty sure, no interest in it either.

Tell me more about how you refuse to wear a helmet when riding a motorbike.

the Greek Prime Minister has no power to sterilise people in UK, and I'm pretty sure, no interest in it either.

Im a sikh and do not have to wear a helmet , next question

Sponsored Links
What next enforced sterilisation for people who carry genes for illnesses that put pressure on NHS and cost hundreds of millions a year got to be the way forward look at the lives that could be saved freeing up those resources

I believe in freedom of choice

anybody not vaccinated that needs ICU should be charged for their full healthcare costs.

the nutters still have their freedom, they can choose to get jabbed or to choose to pay for their costs

I believe in freedom of choice

anybody not vaccinated that needs ICU should be charged for their full healthcare costs.

the nutters still have their freedom, they can choose to get jabbed or to choose to pay for their costs
yep and anyone who is still obese 2 years on should also pay regardless of being treble jabbed they were warned right at the beginning they would be more susceptible and only themselves to blame

Why don't you tell me how you refused to wear a seat belt on your thrice weekly Scotland to East London trips?

Last edited:

Would I get a concomitant reduction in income tax? Can I claim it now in advance?

I'm already trying to get them to stop taking the police part of my council tax as the police don't do anything any more and everywhere smells of cannabis.

Sponsored Links
Back