Anti vaxxer catches the 'virus' deliberately ....and dies!

but you don't get up ready to go out 'feeling better' only to lie down, choke to death and drop dead. I've seen a flu death (pre Covid) and it's a horrible way to go -- a long, slow death characterised by a build of a fluids over time and a steady worsening of breathing ability.

This has happened to many people, it is not always a slow death. Early on there were reports of doctors going home and dying in their sleep. The wife of a work colleague died very quickly - vaccinated, healthy, but caught it and was dead within 24 hours of symptoms.

This is possibly the scariest thing about the disease, you just don't know how it will affect you until you get it.

Sponsored Links
This has happened to many people, it is not always a slow death. Early on there were reports of doctors going home and dying in their sleep. The wife of a work colleague died very quickly - vaccinated, healthy, but caught it and was dead within 24 hours of symptoms.

This is possibly the scariest thing about the disease, you just don't know how it will affect you until you get it.

I've genuinely never heard of these reports, honestly. I saw a family member suffer with the flu, and my partner has dealt with 15-20 Covid deaths in the elderly (she's a District Nurse), and all involved a slow breakdown of the respiratory system.

I'll have a look at what I can find on the variations where a rapid death with no symptoms is identified, just out of curiosity.

I don't think the disease is scary though... Looking at the wider picture, the solid facts show that for the vast, vast majority of people symptoms are manageable and death is rare.

let's hope Antivaxxer Troll Andy does not have children or grandchildren exposed to avoidable risk.

It's not the anti-vaxxer one should be sympathetic towards, but rather those around them whom they might pass the covid on to. There is a simple, quick fix for the anti-vaxxer to reduce the risk they are taking.

One thing I have noticed on here is that the antivaxers are making increasingly crackpot posts.

The wards with 50% vaccination levels I mentioned is no jabs at all.

For JohnD. The initial description of Covid ex Porton Down was it's much like flu with complications but the complications do not have to appear but still can. Pneumonia.

Covid style precautions have kept flu to extremely low levels. No precautions and those deaths can be added to anything covid does. In fact current precautions may have been added in some respects to keep flu levels down as well, They have.

Learning to live with it - clear signs from the shear number of people who are meeting current controls show that people are. Probably one of the reasons things are dropping rapidly. Only thing is that the gov wants more infections providing they can handle them.

Sponsored Links
I'll have a look at what I can find on the variations where a rapid death with no symptoms is identified, just out of curiosity.

Pass currently but many died within 14days from admission and it sounds like they never got to mechanical ventilation. That is more an area for the middle aged and some young. It will be much the same with none mechanical where people remain awake.

I don't think the disease is scary though..
If you ask some one that needed to go into hospital you would find many found it a rather scary experience. Also some that didn't go in. ;) Try some time with a polythene bag over your head if you want to get some experience of what it can do and what it's like going in that direction. People who are put in a coma have hallucinations - more fun.

Best thing to find is a hospital snap shot over a month or so. I don't think there is one yet where all of the treatments that are available now have been used and Omicron will change things anyway. Delta has been doing it's thing anyway meaning entry rise rates may not relate to Omicron. If Omicron gives some specific hospital entry rise rate they will just let it run it's course unless it looks like they need to control things as they have just done with the mix of the two. Duration in hospital matters as well.

If you ask some one that needed to go into hospital you would find many found it a rather scary experience. Also some that didn't go in. ;) Try some time with a polythene bag over your head if you want to get some experience of what it can do and what it's like going in that direction. People who are put in a coma have hallucinations - more fun.

Well yes, of course it's all rather subjective and on a personal level it is scary for (thankfully) the minority who are hospitalised, but - as I say - we should not be scared and it is not scary. The scary factor is delayed treatments, cancellations of operations, people not being able to access their GP as easily, etc.

As it happens I'm allergic to general anesthetic and a symptom of that is hallucinations! Horrible. I phoned my other half telling her aliens were trying to get in through the hospital window apparently.

I read it on PragueMorning. The thing that struck me was her son talking about the people that influenced her and the disinformation she was reading. He said it was sad that she would rather listen to strangers than her own family. On this forum we see people being led by strangers spouting nonsense on social media - but the fact is I really don't care. If they are so dim that's their problem. But it's a different thing when your own mother would be taken in by it and there's nothing you can do to bring her to her senses.

The Spanish Flu mutated into a stran of seasonal flu, and it's also still with us.

Nope - there are several strains of flu. They have serious concerns about that one coming back and even stock vaccine permanently. A small stock. ;) Probably like nuclear bunker spaces - only for some.

With flu they guess which one will turn up and vaccinate accordingly. Some years it works better than others. There is talk of an all strains vaccine being developed. Probably more mRNA if it can be done. Plenty of money in that.

Bird flu is also a concern. Particular variants. Might jump species hence all of the warnings on TV. Some footage shows it sending birds "loopy" as it attacks their nervous system.

Just for info; with flu, they try to predict 6 strains. Usually they get 2 or 3 and sometimes more right. But occasionally they get it wrong. In 2014-2015 they got all 6 wrong which led to something like 44,000 excess winter deaths in the UK.

I've genuinely never heard of these reports, honestly. I saw a family member suffer with the flu, and my partner has dealt with 15-20 Covid deaths in the elderly (she's a District Nurse), and all involved a slow breakdown of the respiratory system.

I don't think the disease is scary though... Looking at the wider picture, the solid facts show that for the vast, vast majority of people symptoms are manageable and death is rare.
Happy hypoxia. It was well publicised during wave 1. People at higher risk of Covid but who aren't admitted to hospital are often given blood ox meters to detect it now.

https://respiratory-research.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12931-020-01462-5

Not trying to be annoying here, but you should consider: If you didn't know about that, what else don't you know about or are wrong about?

Sponsored Links
Back