The unvaccinated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
9 fully jabbed I know had covid (5 different families).
None of the unjabbed I know had covid (or had it and didn't realise).
Must be a selective virus which acts differently in different postcodes...

Sponsored Links
9 fully jabbed I know had covid (5 different families).
None of the unjabbed I know had covid (or had it and didn't realise).
Must be a selective virus which acts differently in different postcodes...
Are you unjabbed?

18 reasons not to take the vaccines.

Items 1,2,6,11,12 and 16 are in line with my own views. I don't know enough about the other items to comment.

https://www.deconstructingconventio...e?postId=4b6beceb-3fa2-45d4-9e95-3b96defba00b

Interesting to see a list. Some of it's speculative crap or other crap.
Pen strikes out some of it for "what else should you expect" reasons.
Some undoubtedly has some merit, but the way the variants hit us can be overwhelming. There could be a somewhat worse variant around the corner, without being melodramatic. The worst the virus could do to us is miles worse that the worst the vaccine can do, imho, so you could say it's the less bad option for the planet.

The testing on us all is significant by now, which is surely tilting the odds however sceptical you are? There ain't no guarantees in this world.

I was in a family group all xmas. Today one tested +ve. He's had no non-family contact for a week. He's only had the sinopharm vax, the rest of us all more western ones but he's the fittest amongst us, father of 2 kids. It doesn't half shift your perspective!

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
The antivaxxer trolls are trying hard to keep their rumours circulating

Based on nothing but contrived fear and uncertainty.

Project Antivaxxer Fear.

18 reasons not to take the vaccines.
More than 1,000 reasons, daily, to have the vaccine. :rolleyes:
FHoHsFoXMAYUvVq

Firstly, as you probably know, I don't believe in "covid". I think it's just the latest ordinary bad cold and that it is the reaction to it that is extraordinary. That informs all my thoughts on the matter.

Andy the covid denier and troll.

The worst the virus could do to us is miles worse that the worst the vaccine can do, imho,
That's very simplistically looking at the worst symptoms of Covid and comparing it to the worst effect of a reaction caused by the vaccine.
Your simplistic comparison takes no account of the numbers involved in each case.
The numbers of 'the worst the virus can do' is about the 150,000 in UK alone.
The comparative numbers for 'the worst the vaccine can do' is just 9 people died from a reaction to the vaccine, in the UK. There's been about 130,000,000 vaccinations (1st, 2nd and Booster) in England alone. (There were just 4 deaths in England)

That's very simplistically looking at the worst symptoms of Covid and comparing it to the worst effect of a reaction caused by the vaccine.
Nope.
Your simplistic comparison takes no account of the numbers involved in each case.
Nope.
The numbers of 'the worst the virus can do' is about the 150,000 in UK alone.
Nope.
The comparative numbers for 'the worst the vaccine can do' is just 9 people died from a reaction to the vaccine, in the UK. There's been about 130,000,000 vaccinations (1st, 2nd and Booster) in England alone. (There were just 4 deaths in England)

Not what I wrote at all. There you go again, make a silly straw man so you can attack it.
You're wrong in each line, and zero references.

Forum troll making up stuff, again.

The "worst it can do" - either covid or vaccine - isn't measured by what has happened in the past. Obvious to most people:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Items 1,2,6,11,12 and 16 are in line with my own views. I don't know enough about the other items to comment.

1 ia a downright lie, the rest are just opinion. More obsessive nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back