Ukraine counter offensive

ratings in Russia are high 90% +.
Russian's hate nazis, the nazis killed 23,000,000 Russians, Russians will happlily kill evey UK-Rain nazis... and they are doing just that
There is one thing that is never talked about and that is that Putin is a dove. There are people in the wings who's first task would be nuke the UK/USA....
Russian economy is very strong and has high growth rates. Their oil and gas and food exports hit new highs all the time.
Russia has at last turned its back on the decaying Anglo-Saxon world.
There is a new world order, but we have been excluded from it. We get the nasty version..just look around

Ball cocks :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
ratings in Russia are high 90% +.
Russian's hate nazis, the nazis killed 23,000,000 Russians, Russians will happlily kill evey UK-Rain nazis... and they are doing just that
There is one thing that is never talked about and that is that Putin is a dove. There are people in the wings who's first task would be nuke the UK/USA....
Russian economy is very strong and has high growth rates. Their oil and gas and food exports hit new highs all the time.
Russia has at last turned its back on the decaying Anglo-Saxon world.

There is a new world order, but we have been excluded from it. We get the nasty version..just look around
Good for them, maybe they can now replace the 60 million outside toilets with more modern facilities(y)

As long as Putin keeps up
The vodka production for the masses he will stay in power

Blimey they have elections later in the year

Dare say Putin will get a 99% endorsement from the Russian electorate :)

Sponsored Links
Putin is quite popular in Russia. A popular uprising isn't in the cards in the near future.

The friend of friend ballet person I mentioned a couple of times would give a different slant - everyone hates him etc.

Puteen wouldn't care anyway.

And yet Stalinism killed more than Nazism, but has been rehabilitated.

Never thought of it like, thanks for giving me another perspective. That is total justification for the UK-Rain Nazis to kill their own people, it makes total sense now
It got me to thinking about the daily murders of Palestinian children by the IDF. I can now feel better that murdering just a few children each week is justified given how many jews were murdered in the 30's.
I had never considered to justify genocide based on the genocide score card of if you have been a victim you can be a perpetrator
This is why I love intelligent debate, it helps me my deeper understanding of mass murder

Sponsored Links
Back