Ukraine counter offensive

Sponsored Links
So, with Ukraine having a load of R's drones & whatnot over it, how the hell do you get tanks across 500 - 1000 miles untargeted?

Sponsored Links
The level of Russian casulties for minimal territorial gain has been described as horrific ???

Many of the men sent to die are second-class citizens who are not ethnic Russians and do not live in the important cosmopolitan cities. This reduces the risk that public support will drop among people that matter.

Others are anti-war protestors who have been arrested and sent off to die in a war they do not support. Their defence lawyers, too.

In a phoney referendum.
Was it?
Or does it suit our narrative to say it was so.

Now Georgia is having the same trouble as their President is talking with the EU about joining with Europe.
I think they're stretching European geography to claim that territory, don't you think?

Was it?
Or does it suit our narrative to say it was so.

Now Georgia is having the same trouble as their President is talking with the EU about joining with Europe.
I think they're stretching European geography to claim that territory, don't you think?
Oddly they're doing that after Russia invaded and bit off a chunk of their territory. Now Russia has blunted it's military they have a narrow window of saftey.

Oddly they're doing that after Russia invaded and bit off a chunk of their territory. Now Russia has blunted it's military they have a narrow window of saftey.
South Ossetia is still a part of Georgia, in the eyes of the International Community but this touches upon a part of the speech made by the Chinese FS when he claimed the US and its allies were 'surrounding' China. Russia has said the same thing and when it sees the people of Georgia rioting in the streets they tend to get nervous. When they get nervous, they send in the tanks.

South Ossetia is still a part of Georgia, in the eyes of the International Community but this touches upon a part of the speech made by the Chinese FS when he claimed the US and its allies were 'surrounding' China. Russia has said the same thing and when it sees the people of Georgia rioting in the streets they tend to get nervous. When they get nervous, they send in the tanks.
And you think that's an acceptable response?

And you think that's an acceptable response?
I do not.
But i'm born and raised in a democracy, being used to a higher degree of tolerance and free speech in society.
Did you see a recent survey which states the UK is the 5th most liberal country in the world?
Below Germany and the Scandinavian countries.

A Russian activist ( Dimitry Ivanov) who used social media to condemn the war has been sentenced to 8 and half years in a penal colony (?) after being found guilty of spreading false info about the army / war

Sponsored Links
Back