Ukraine counter offensive

I quoted from a link which Brigadier said was Peer reviewed.

Wise up, Vinty.

I did not say that the linked paper was peer-reviewed; just that it was
At least as credible a source as (non)peer-reviewed Vinty (y)

In other words, I anticipated you pooh-pooing it..............

..........while also expecting me to give credence to what is no more than your opinion.

(y)

Sponsored Links
Wise up, Vinty.

I did not say that the linked paper was peer-reviewed; just that it was

In other words, I anticipated you pooh-pooing it..............

..........while also expecting me to give credence to what is no more than your opinion.

(y)
Fair enough, you were right and I was wrong.

Sponsored Links
It speaks for itself.
Parts of the population were excluded.
It’s a strawman

The parts of the population excluded are not enough to make a substantive difference to the conclusion.

Ukrainians would do well to remember if you want to join the EU there's only one way to vote.

Hilarious.

Gant who voted for Brexit because he didn’t think the EU was sufficiently democratic, doesn’t want the EU stopping undemocratic politician corruption in Serbia

You have to wonder about Brexit supporters all they do is contradict themselves

It’s a strawman

The parts of the population excluded are not enough to make a substantive difference to the conclusion.
That's the way to show how much you believe in democracy exclude a section of the electorate.

Hilarious.

Gant who voted for Brexit because he didn’t think the EU was sufficiently democratic, doesn’t want the EU stopping undemocratic politician corruption in Serbia

You have to wonder about Brexit supporters all they do is contradict themselves
Hilarious from notchy, have you forgotten how the EU treated the French and Ireland when the voted the wrong way and their latest wheeze of withdrawing EU money from Orbans government.
Think it should be everyone's mind who want to be in the EU in you don't vote their way it's the highway.

That's the way to show how much you believe in democracy exclude a section of the electorate.
Tell us how the Ukraine elections could have been held in stolen (annexed) Crimea or the occupied Donbas?

Don't hold them till the various regions get to stage where they could be anything but a sham.
We can all see as an example of the farce that is Brexit where the establishment joined forces to nullify the voters choice.
We will have at the next election if predictions go to plan the lowest turnover and spoilt ballot papers ever in a general election.
Not to gloss over the fact more and more EU voters are turning to the far right for answers.

The EU def had a nose in the Ukrainian caper prior to the Russian invasion

There was a very good pod cast on the radio 4
Way back given by David Owen ? Very informative

How ever that ship
Has sailed and we are where we are Russians invaded the Ukraine and they must continue to be militarily confronted

Difficult as that may be even with out the Americans ?

There was a very good pod cast on the radio 4
Way back given by David Owen ? Very informative

How ever that ship
Has sailed and we are where we are Russians invaded the Ukraine and they must continue to be militarily confronted

Difficult as that may be even with out the Americans ?
Cant be done without the Americans.

Despite what (some) people want to believe, we are not a major player in these stakes, without the American support.

We will have at the next election if predictions go to plan the lowest turnover and spoilt ballot papers ever in a general election.
What do you want that, to achieve?

What do you think it will achieve if it happens?

There were agreements pending, with the approval of the Ukrainian government. Until the Russian puppet pulled the plug on his nation's wishes.

Sponsored Links
Back