Ultracom 30cxi flashing 0.4 Bar

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I have an Ultracom 30cxi Boiler recently installed about a couple of months ago. It just keeps flashing 0.4 Bar and won't come on.

I have tried the reset, it kicks in for a few seconds then shuts off with the 0.4 Bar flashing.

Any ideas?

Joe

Sponsored Links
Hi

I had a look in the User Manual, its only a booklet with about 4 pages and has info on the timer and how to switch between Heating and Water.

Can't see anything about changing the water pressure.

Can this be done on the panel, do you know where I could pickup the Manual online?

Theres a filling loop under the boiler has 2 black levers which you turn to let water into your boiler

Sponsored Links
There is a cover plat on the bottom of the boiler. Remove that and you should be able to see a flexible hose connecting two valves. It may be disconnected. Should be disconnected according to the MIs, but often it will be in place. Make sure it is connected and the nut tightened, then open up the taps at each end. Do it gradually and watch the pressure reading. Close the taps when it gets to 1.2 bar.

You may have a small leak or there radiators may have been bled once too many. If you have to repressurise more than every few months you might want to have somebody take a look at it.

its a built in filling loop same as the ecotec. It shouldn't be disconnected as suggested by our resident googler.

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Micky. I'm always glad to help and I always expect to be criticised for it. The phrases "two short planks" and "god complex" come to mind whenever I think of you.

the words, "cut and paste" always spring to mind when I think of you :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back