Uncertainty About Fernox Magnetic Filter Spares

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, can anyone advise me about buying a spare seal for a Fernox Magnetic filter (TF1)?

On my computer, I have some stored information about what seems to be the same as the filter installed with our boiler, which information was taken from the Web. However, the heading over the clipped information says this:
Fernox TF1 Total Magnetic Filter - 22mm

When I looked on eBay for a new rubber seal for our filter, it was advertised as a filter and o-ring kit for the Fernox TF1. There was no mention of any size, and I want to be absolutely sure of buying the correct one. On our installed Fernox Filter, it does say TF1, but there is no size of any kind mentioned. Why is 22mm mentioned with the information I copied, and how is it that no size is mentioned on an advertised spare. Are TF1 filters all the same size, or are there different sizes to look for, when buying spares? I am puzzled about this.
With thanks in advance, for clarification,
A.W.

Sponsored Links
I am not sure, but would think the main filter part is same size, whether filter has 22mm or 28mm rest of body and valves.
So O ring seals probably should be same

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back