Very best heating filters but not just magnetic

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I have always had a problem with my combi boiler and sludge both magnetic and non magnetic. The reason is because of my radiator types and the the fact I have small pipes therefore amplifying the problem of sludge in the system. Enough to take out the heat exchanger. I have the Vitodens 100-W WB1B 26 kW. It was once flushed yes.

I am looking for a filter or something powerful that will allow nothing not even sludge to pass. I don't mind investing up to £ 500 if its good and it will absolutely work.

I have been looking at these two filters but they seem a bit feeble for this type of problem. Can you suggest better than these two:-
- FERNOX 22MM CENTRAL HEATING SYSTEM TOTAL FILTER TF1

- MagnaClean Professional 2 Magnetic Filtration 22mm

Sponsored Links
You will never get a filter that will catch 100% of suspended particles, and the one's that do get past the filter are particularly prone to getting baked on to viessmanns rubber hoses and heat exchangers.

Magnaclean are best for magnetic debris, TF1s are best for the skip

British Gas will do you a powerflush with a lifetime guarantee; if your system really is that bad it might be something you want to consider

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back