MAGNACLEAN FILTER QUESTION

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
It is clear you are intimidated by my knowledge.

You put it down to what you like.

That is what it is. You show no constructive views, only take matters to personal levels and are quite a negative person. Maybe you were not chastised as a child :)

Your contructive views bear no relevance to any OP, nor is it intended to help them. Their only purpose is to make you look like an innovator (which you are no more than Simon Cowell is). Indeed I never see you helping anyone on any repair/breakdown threads.

Your contributions are always based on theory because you have no experience of practising any of what you preach.

Magnaclean Schmagnaclean. :rolleyes:

It's no more expensive, give or take a handful of quid, but it has the advantage of filtering the crap out instead of leaving it in the system.

A plate plate exchanger is a is a plate heat exchanger.
That's exactly what a bullsh*tting charlatan would say (especially if they said it in the form of a rap).

And I'm still not really sure if the government should legalise DIY gas work, or leave it illegal, like it is now. What do you think, Bigsystems?

A plate plate exchanger is a is a plate heat exchanger.
That's exactly what a bullsh*tting charlatan would say (especially if they said it in the form of a rap).

When is a 100 kW plate heat X not a 100 kW plate heat X?

And I'm still not really sure if the government should legalise DIY gas work, or leave it illegal, like it is now. What do you think, Bigsystems?

What has this to do with the thread? Have you been drinking?

When is a 100 kW plate heat X not a 100 kW plate heat X?
When it doesn't have usable connections, or methods of support. Most combi ones wouldn't be any good.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back