MAGNACLEAN FILTER QUESTION

When is a 100 kW plate heat X not a 100 kW plate heat X?
Apparently it's when you're talking about it.

Why do you answer a question with a question?

Why not simply state which model it is, or how many plates it has?

And I'm still not really sure if the government should legalise DIY gas work, or leave it illegal, like it is now. What do you think, Bigsystems?
What has this to do with the thread?
I've already told you - both nothing and everything.

Have you been drinking?
Of course. As it happens I'm just enjoying some gorgeous lemon and ginger tea.

Sponsored Links
Re BigWaterSystemsBurner

Is there no process on the forum to stop people who were barred from just reregistering and coming back? :confused:

I would have thought that Mod 10 who was instrumental in getting WS banned would have been on the job!

But I will say that since he came back with this new name he has been just a very little more restrained and he has not even done his usual response of saying that all unvented cylinders are going to explode and that all CORGI registered people are cowboys.

Tony

Clearly, you haven't read the topic, Agile, or you'd know that M10 is on the case, but 'Bigburner' hasn't broken any rules, so what moderator action are you suggesting be taken?

Sponsored Links
Clearly, you haven't read the topic, Agile, or you'd know that M10 is on the case, but 'Bigburner' hasn't broken any rules, so what moderator action are you suggesting be taken?

Softus, Mod 10 added that AFTER I made that posting! Look at the times!

Surely by now you know that he can add a post anywhere within a thread?

Softus, Mod 10 added that AFTER I made that posting! Look at the times!
If you had posted what I wrote then of course we'd all know that you were wrong, but this is me, so ... read Thursday's posts. :rolleyes:

the Thursday Mod 10 post was not in relation to dealing with someone who has been recently barred from posting.

the Thursday Mod 10 post was not in relation to dealing with someone who has been recently barred from posting.
You have never been more wrong.

Apparently it would be breaking a rule to point out that your error was utter, complete and brazen, but I don't know which rule.

Notwithstanding that, what moderator action were/are you suggesting should be taken?

Two minutes in the future said:
I have removed the part where you abused another forum member.
You've also edited your post to change "jibes" to "jibe", for some odd reason.

However, I wasn't asking why you'd removed a jibe, but you've deleted the post that asked you the question, which was thus: why did someone remove the part of my post that read something like: "I didn't know that M10 is male."

Please would you explain how that is a jibe?

Also, please would you explain how telling someone that they are wrong constitutes abuse?

thanks all for your helpful posts. :D

and well done you guys for making this thread liven up with your playground squabbles. :eek:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back