Under Cupboard Glow

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Fitted new kitchen cabinets. Want to have a low light glow under them but nothing bright..Just to add a little splash as kitchen dull in a few places. Mains or battery under cabinet leds ive see seem a bit bright. Anyone know something not expensive and only small glow?. I know there are stick up lights but each needs battery and guess batteries dont last long?. Any thoughts?.
Little blue glow would match colour scheme great.
Thanks.

Sponsored Links
I recenty done the same but above kitchen cabinets. I brought Multi coloured LED self adhesive strip which can be cut to size. Comes with remote control so can be set to blue then dimmed as required. Its mains driven via 12volt transformer then placed in a defuser profile. Brought all parts off Ebay.

If lights are to have breaks in them between units you will need to solder a 4core link wire between each set.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for valued replies. I have location in different parts of kitchen and dining. Ideally would want 5 off at 1 metre length. If it keeps cost down then just blue colour leds. Suppose best also being each 1 metre strip with own plug. Suppose its too much to ask where they are usb powered and could slave each off a 3 pin plug thats got a usb slot also inbuilt?

Hertsdrainage, what does the power cord look looks on those led's you bought.?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back