Underfloor Heating Advice

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just thought i would stop by and get a little advice, had a call from someone to ask me to quote a fairly big job (well massive really) but they want two rooms (currently) with underfloor heating.

Now i have never done this before can't be that hard really but i don't even know which kits best to install where to get it from, instructions etc maybe some sites i can read up on. How do you size this up and quote etc.

All help will be appreciated, and is most welcome.

Sponsored Links
Try John Guest, their website will tell you all you need to know. Availability is through all good merchants.

Call Jupiter Underfloor Heating www.jupiter-system.com, if you send them drawings the will price the job for you, including labour, which is a good price, if you order the equipment they will give you CAD drawings of the pipe layouts for each room.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back