Underfloor heating , laminate flooring underlay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair play oily sorry about your loss o your dad he would have served along side TA though its a fact

Sponsored Links
Puller served his time on the screwfix diy site about 12 or 15 years ago years ago then he was banned.
He was bashing anyone who retrained as a plumber and didn't learn from the ole codgers who bashed lead and wiped joints for a living.
I think the ole guys give him a hard time.

Pfffttttt...Another course cowboy. Chancers!!!

Calm down i dont think i,ll be stuck in the van coz i can do plumbing from the 2 year coarse i did in 1981 with an old plumber who shouted all the the time and 2 ****ing years of that you dont need any more to plumb if you can solder and lead weld what the **** else do y0u need in fact most new plumbers use ****ing pushfit *******s never used pushfit ever, if you have a skill like i said, uni students hav a master,s degree like my daughter all that says is you have the ability to hold information and release it for an exam

Sponsored Links
SPrey but My dad had nothing but contempt for the ta and by the way before threats are issued
I was a middleweight boxer for 12 years 12 wins ko,s and had my own marshal arts gym for 25 years before handing over to my 4sons and I'm proud to say two sons are senior NCOs in the marines.I was always told ta were weekend warriors who only did it for the bounty.oh and I forgot I was a retained fireman and was at flixborugh when it went bang 28dead so don't carry on about dead I've seen my share.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back