Underfloor heating , laminate flooring underlay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello sir dick how's the world with you I'm glad I looked at this post I was going to put laminate down now I'm not.by the way reme the purpose of reserves was to tempt a strike so the regular forces could find the enemy I know my cousin was an officer in speacial forces.

Sponsored Links
Hello sir dick how's the world with you I'm glad I looked at this post I was going to put laminate down now I'm not.by the way reme the purpose of reserves was to tempt a strike so the regular forces could find the enemy I know my cousin was an officer in speacial forces.

Did the Reserves not just peal the spuds??

OH you,re back i did miss you, maybe catering but not REME.

Sponsored Links

The modern world is an amazing place!! You can even get floor tiles that look like wood.

Let's see toOlmakers work in tool rooms usually very slow trying to make out theyre highly skilled.
In reality mostly idle buggers which is why most toolrooms closed and work sub contracted oh and by the do you have to be a tool to work in a toolroom?.

What is wrong with you, tool makers dont all work in tool rooms i worked for a small company just so happened i work mostly on tool press,s your talking about big concern,s like british leyland and the like,s from your generation thought you would be intelligent after all you have qualification,s.

It is an amazing place there,s also people as thick as wood.

I don,t see the point of it really and i shouldn,t even answer the stupid post,s/

I just thought i would post again don,t know why really, maybe just to have a say, if anyone one on here especially from some of the replys i have had today thinks they can call the army reserve previously TA just attend a memorial in November and take the **** out of mum,s dad,s brother,s sister,s and any other family member that has lost someone, TA, Regular there,s no difference in a box.

I just thought i would post again don,t know why really, maybe just to have a say, if anyone one on here especially from some of the replys i have had today thinks they can call the army reserve previously TA just attend a memorial in November and take the **** out of mum,s dad,s brother,s sister,s and any other family member that has lost someone, TA, Regular there,s no difference in a box.

TA = Dad's Army.

You uneducated prick the army is something thats close to my heart and a lot of people in glasgow as most of the guys i served with on 2 tours of IRAQ came from Glasgow i,m sure they would be interested in your reply as they made most of the 168 pioneer REG based at Grantham i could always pass you on to them who would not take kindly to being called dads army you complete ****.

So you don,t respect the dead then you complete cock

More than you'll ever know.

It's all the guys that think they come out the services, British Tax Payers pay for their Mickey Mouse Plumbing course & then think they know it all that I disrepect.

My name is Dick not cock.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back