Underfloor heating , laminate flooring underlay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come down here and stand on my doorstep and say that you dick the TA was formed in 1914 then disbanded in 1918 then reformed in 1939 till 1946 you tosser.

Sponsored Links
Come down here and stand on my doorstep and say that you dick the TA was formed in 1914 then disbanded in 1918 then reformed in 1939 till 1946 you tosser.

Why do you think I disrespect our brave servicemen that defend our country?? It's you I'm winding up, its called banter, that's what real Tradesmen do.

My father was in the Home Guard & then Sailed in the North Atlantic Conveys during WW2, so don't be a ****!!

I didn,t come out of the army and use british tax payers money and go on a mickey mouse coarse, i paid for the coarse myself and like i said before just because you have spent years in the same job dosen,t me you are skilled i,m still serving doing some of the **** that you take for granted, you have no respect and no understanding of the armed force,s or history of the armed forces if you have you would understand, i have not once said anything about your skill,s as a plumber yet you were keen on dragging me down for no reason at all and to add insult you call the TA now army reserve and back in the fortys i,m sure someone in your family tree gave their life so you can be a plumber.

I didn,t come out of the army and use british tax payers money and go on a mickey mouse coarse, i paid for the coarse myself and like i said before just because you have spent years in the same job dosen,t me you are skilled i,m still serving doing some of the **** that you take for granted, you have no respect and no understanding of the armed force,s or history of the armed forces if you have you would understand, i have not once said anything about your skill,s as a plumber yet you were keen on dragging me down for no reason at all and to add insult you call the TA now army reserve and back in the fortys i,m sure someone in your family tree gave their life so you can be a plumber.

Oh do you think so?? Well mate do you think you know more than me about MY trade?

Sponsored Links
You dont be a **** i,ve lost friends standing next to me you cant start off banter that is personal with someone you don,t even know i don,t mind being called a **** i,ve been called worse if your intention is banter you need to put something in there that maybe i can read if it is just banter i apologise for my response but you have to understand life changing things in front of you don,t give you a second chance, if you where taking the **** why didn,t you say so i can stand that you cock sorry dick.

No i DON,T and never have thought for one minute i know more about your trade how can i you have done it forever just like i wouldn,t expect you to know about my military trade why the **** have we got to this position in a forum.

You dont be a **** i,ve lost friends standing next to me you cant start off banter that is personal with someone you don,t even know i don,t mind being called a **** i,ve been called worse if your intention is banter you need to put something in there that maybe i can read if it is just banter i apologise for my response but you have to understand life changing things in front of you don,t give you a second chance, if you where taking the **** why didn,t you say so i can stand that you cock sorry dick.

Understand, there's 100s of years of indentured, apprenticed Plumbers & cu.ts do a shyte course & think they know it all!! So it's open season on you rsoles!!

If your dad was the in the home guard then Atlantic conveys why would you make fun out of the TA army reserves you dont know me i cant understand where the joke is at all, im sorry i just dont get it in this day and age lads are comming back with allsorts of injuries which are acknowlegded, back in the fortys nobody said anything at all it,s just not a joke or fun to mock ahything the TA has been used to there full extent and died doing so i know i,m a SGT.

If your dad was the in the home guard then Atlantic conveys why would you make fun out of the TA army reserves you dont know me i cant understand where the joke is at all, im sorry i just dont get it in this day and age lads are comming back with allsorts of injuries which are acknowlegded, back in the fortys nobody said anything at all it,s just not a joke or fun to mock ahything the TA has been used to there full extent and died doing so i know i,m a SGT.

If you were in the SAS & did a Mickey Mouse Plumbing course I'd say you were in the Catering Corp.
It's my trade, I'm a time-serviced tradesman & you THINK you're better than me. So FO Rambo!!

Oh by the way, my son's pal is a Marine. Most of my Uncles seen action in North Africa in WW2 & my Grandfather landed in Turkey in WW1, Churchill's f.ck up!!

Last edited:
Lets get one thing sorted out if we can or you. we agree, i never said i was better then you fact.
I know its your trade and at no point did i question your trade i know youv,e been an apprentice and fair play to you, you have done the time.
At no point did i say i was RAMBO but i did say don,t disrespect soldiers whoever they are, i feel from your answer it has hit a cord, good because youv,e just come out with all the military connections so i don,t think your comment on the army reserve is fair or am i wrong.

Puller served his time on the screwfix diy site about 12 or 15 years ago years ago then he was banned.
He was bashing anyone who retrained as a plumber and didn't learn from the ole codgers who bashed lead and wiped joints for a living.
I think the ole guys give him a hard time.

I really don,t know why this has gone this far its ridiculous its a plumbing forum for ****s sake its obvious that you don,t like the quick coarse,s when you had to do a full Apprenticeship i can understand that fully (honestly) i don,t take the ****, but that is the way of the new world you have to accept it, all the trades have gone stone mason, brickys, carpenters, etc etc, why are we falling out when we have a connection of the military and anyone who,s in the military has the right to take the **** out of serving reg or res thats it.

I can bash lead and wiped joints with the mole skin which mosy new plumbers can,t do and mig, and tig and stick weld.

Yup I'm fully time served and to boot my old man was at arnam excuse spelling and he won the military medal he died this year proud to the end a true para by the way he was a regular.

I really don,t know why this has gone this far its ridiculous its a plumbing forum for ****s sake its obvious that you don,t like the quick coarse,s when you had to do a full Apprenticeship i can understand that fully (honestly) i don,t take the ****, but that is the way of the new world you have to accept it, all the trades have gone stone mason, brickys, carpenters, etc etc, why are we falling out when we have a connection of the military and anyone who,s in the military has the right to take the **** out of serving reg or res thats it.

Rubbish, there's still 1000s of young kids, lads & lassies do apprenticeships!! You've brain washed by the w.nkers that run these Mickey Mouse courses. Spend a fortune & learn f.ck all!!

Come out on site with me & the real Plumbers, we'll have the job finished & you'll be stuck in the van consulting your course notes!!
F.cking Sargent Billco!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back