Underfloor heating pump wiring

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, need to know how to wire a pump on my underfloor heating manifold to a combi with nest thermostat, volt free. Took straight off central heating with no zone valve as not bothered about it being on its own zone, just want it to come on with the heating. The stat is in the room with underfloor heating so it’ll get the room temp off that. It’ll be on for ages to get warm but I don’t mind that. It’s on all year round anyway.

Sponsored Links
My UFH pump (on the manifold) wired into a controller which sits just above.
This then goes to an S Plan wiring centre which is what links all the other components together.

All the heating will stay on until that stat is satisfied unless you want to control the UFH using that stat, then it needs it's own 2 port and then another stat for the standard heating, that would be the norm in that situation.

What boiler do you have?

All the heating will stay on until that stat is satisfied unless you want to control the UFH using that stat, then it needs it's own 2 port and then another stat for the standard heating, that would be the norm in that situation.

What boiler do you have?

It’s a ideal vogue max 32. I don’t mind all the heating on with the floor. Just need the pump to come on with the heating

Sponsored Links
I’ve read somewhere that the pump won’t kick in until the water temp reaches 40 degrees so could the pump have a permanent live feed?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back