Understanding of Part P

Ban all being a bit picky, think he understood what was meant.

Diversity thought being applied - meaning that whoever has added to whatever probably felt that they are unlikely to be overloading the circuit based on knowing what they are going to have running.

Which is also why there is not a set limit of socket on a standard ring main circuit.

I suggest that someone may have already spured of spur that may be of a yet another spur, without it being looked at it is impossible to know.

Alarm circuit in my opinion should be on its own circuit when possible and is good practise to do so. It is the best way and will help cut out potential false alarms that could occur from being on a non dedicated circuit.

How ever I think you know exactly what was meant and your assistance to the person has probably not helpful on this occasion.

It is a forum and it is up to the individual to take from it what they will.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back