Home Office - Mains Sockets

Job_n_knock said:
I agree that MK Powerlink and its competitive counterparts are expensive but the whole idea is that not only can you run power cables through it to various points but also due to its compartments you can also run telephone and data cables to wherever you want those. All in all you should save money BUT....only if your installation is large enough to absorb the cost.
You can put dividers into that M-T product, and thus provide segregation.

But TBH, for home office use I don't see what's wrong with some wall-mounted multi-gang strips with their flexes taken through mini trunking to switched FCUs....

Sponsored Links
can anyone give details of a supplier for the stuff that lecrician posted pics of?

Thanks

Any decent wholesaler!

They will either stick Marshall Tufflex (the stuff I showed), or MITA who do similar stuff.

Neweys, Wilts, Edmundsons in my town all stock MT, and the maxi-trunking is on the shelf.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back