Unemployed 'father-of-eight' slammed over benefits.

Sponsored Links
He's on incapacity benefit. Maybe he has a bad back from too much sh***ing :evil:

What can you do though Joe?

There will always be the needy and there will always be people out there who abuse the system.

How do you differentiate between those that deserve and those that don't, without it costing more (to investigate) than what you give them in the first place.

There will always be the needy and there will always be people out there who abuse the system.

How do you differentiate between those that deserve and those that don't, without it costing more (to investigate) than what you give them in the first place.

A few people don't (or can't) diferentiate, according to them everyone on benefit is scum. :evil:

Sponsored Links

A few people don't (or can't) diferentiate, according to them everyone on benefit is scum. :evil:
skitzee is one

I reckon this young man would benefit from two house bricks. !!

Knocked together with his b*****s in between them. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Washington near Sunderland.... Aye right! :rolleyes:

As for this Mackem Sandancer (Kev will pull me up on the Sandancer bit! :D ;) )... I'm with John.

I reckon this young man would benefit from two house bricks. !!

Knocked together with his b*****s in between them. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

That's a great idea,,,,, they say it doesn't hurt a bit,,, as long as you don't jam your thumbs between the bricks. :rolleyes: :LOL:

Why is my name being used? I have always said there are two types of people on benefit. The unlucky and the scum.

Why is my name being used? I have always said there are two types of people on benefit. The unlucky and the scum.

Really?

And it's the Independant running this story, with no backstory to support their claims? Shock Horror! A broadsheet running a story slagging off the unemployed with half a story! Is there any evidence to back up their claims? Any witness accounts? Any ex partners coming forward?

Journalist bored - what can I make up today? Oh I know! BORING!

I would never refer to anyone as scum, anyone over claiming on benefits is only exploiting a loophole, its up to the powers that be to plug that loophole.
Apart from that I would much prefer taxpayers money go to the unemployed or needy but not the greedy rather than see taxpayers money spent on bombs and bullets to slaughter innocent men women and children in places like Iraq and Afghanistan.

I would never refer to anyone as scum, anyone over claiming on benefits is only exploiting a loophole, its up to the powers that be to plug that loophole.
Apart from that I would much prefer taxpayers money go to the unemployed or needy but not the greedy rather than see taxpayers money spent on bombs and bullets to slaughter innocent men women and children in places like Iraq and Afghanistan.

I would much prefer tax payers money to stay in the pockets of tax payers...no VAT rise for example, but that has been made impossible because of the debt we are in...partly from paying these people 'just exploiting a loophole'.

There was a 'loophole' because it wasn't expected that anyone would sink to the depths they are to rip a country off of its money like these parasites are.

I too completely disagree with the wars and see this as a huge waste of money, life and honour....BUT one bad thing does not excuse another.

I would much prefer tax payers money to stay in the pockets of tax payers...no VAT rise for example, but that has been made impossible because of the debt we are in...partly from paying these people 'just exploiting a loophole'.

There was a 'loophole' because it wasn't expected that anyone would sink to the depths they are to rip a country off of its money like these parasites are.

I too completely disagree with the wars and see this as a huge waste of money, life and honour....BUT one bad thing does not excuse another.
The debt we are in was caused not by benefit claimants but by the money grabbing banks, just out of curiosity what line of business are you in?

The debt we are in was caused not by benefit claimants but by the money grabbing banks, just out of curiosity what line of business are you in?
what about the depths that MP's sank to in claiming expences

Sponsored Links
Back