Leave-voting MP Nadine Dorries slams May's Brexit deal because UK won’t have seats in European parli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
He is a pro European, married to a German lady (y)
Do keep up...

He's now got a french squeeze linked to an EU funding scam...

Last edited by a moderator:
Not all are stupid and ignorant. Some are intelligent and well informed.
And they voted Leave same as me but i’m a disgusting, stupid, ignorant scumbag and a traitor and they are inteligent and well informed?
If you look more closely, and concentrate really hard (you can move your lips if you like, or stick out your tongue a bit, as nobody will see) you will spot that I gave alternatives for two of your words, not all five.

If you look more closely, and concentrate really hard (you can move your lips if you like, or stick out your tongue a bit, as nobody will see) you will spot that I gave alternatives for two of your words, not all five.
If you remainers are so clever how the f**k did you lose the referendum.

Sponsored Links
It's because the EU makes grants and loans to those regions most in need of development. For example Cornwall and West Wales.

I'm glad I was able to help.
Were does the EU get their money from in the first place.

Fair point,

but you seemed to be under the impression that it was remainers who were clamouring for a referendum and then lost it.

You remainers on here keep trying to wind brexiteers up by saying there is no brexit, brino, blah blah blah. Next minute your ranting about how its ruined everything and the end of the world is coming. Make up your minds FFS.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back