Leave-voting MP Nadine Dorries slams May's Brexit deal because UK won’t have seats in European parli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you make any effort to educate these thickos before the referendum or did you just abuse them then as well?

Serious question. I voted Leave but had I read some of (for example) Kankerots posts I may have changed my mind. If i’d have read your own posts I would have gone and voted Leave earlier.
You were morally obliged to learn about and understand the consequences of leaving.

That you didn't bother makes you a traitor.

Sponsored Links
You were morally obliged to learn about and understand the consequences of leaving.

That you didn't bother makes you a traitor.

Where did it say that on my voting slip?

David Cameron should have made sure it was possible before giving me the option.

No, no, and a thousand times no.

With democracy comes responsibility.

You abrogated yours.

Sponsored Links
Not all are stupid and ignorant. Some are intelligent and well informed.

And they voted Leave same as me but i’m a disgusting, stupid, ignorant scumbag and a traitor and they are inteligent and well informed?

Are they your friends by any chance?

Seems like Ellal is trying to get himself banned from yet another thread. :ROFLMAO:

and then he will be crying about moderator bias :cry:
Well I guess you know all about 'moderator bias' :rolleyes:

A shame that the mods give themselves such a bad name(s) (y)

Strange how you think that it gives you carte blanche to behave as badly as you like to others. I think you're secretly pleased really, as you think that it justifies your behaviour.
You really don't have a clue when you put finger to keyboard do you...

and they are inteligent and well informed?

Shed is talking about those, probably in politics that were considered to do so for cynical personal means.

Bit like those on EU pensions campaigning for more gravy train :ROFLMAO:

I wonder why there is massive infrastructure construction happening in Eastern Europe, in places like Poland. Mostly German construction companies paid for by EU money.

Mmmm, I just dont know -is it just coincidence :mrgreen:

I wonder why there are 30,000 EU lobbyists? Mmmm

I wonder why there is massive infrastructure construction happening in Eastern Europe

It's because the EU makes grants and loans to those regions most in need of development. For example Cornwall and West Wales.

I'm glad I was able to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back