Uneven Walls

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have filled some holes in my kitchen and rubbed down so they ere smooth (or at leas ti thought so) and then emulsioned. When the light shines on the walls you can see the old paint line. i have tried rubbing down again but the same problem just keeps appearing - in bigger patches!

I think i need to light skim over,however im not sure and i don't know what product would be fine enough has there is no hole just a very slight unevenness. I did consider paint in with a brush would this work???

Any help would be appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored Links
Put a thin coat of ready mix joint finish or easi-fill over each area to blend away any blemishes, feather away at the edges, then rub down lightly with a 120 grit sandpaper when it's dried out.

Roughcaster.

Put a thin coat of ready mix joint finish or easi-fill over each area to blend away any blemishes, feather away at the edges, then rub down lightly with a 120 grit sandpaper when it's dried out.

Roughcaster.

thanks roughcaster - it worked a treat!!

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back