Unfortunate Juxtaposition II

Incitement to racial abuse and violence is a crime in this country, and I'll keep alerting the mods every time you post. I suggest everyone else does the same.

That's the 3rd time you've re-posted the same abuse after the mods have deleted it.

And it's Obama as I not on first names with him.

Sponsored Links
If everyone keeps hitting the 'alert' button he'll get an automatic ban - that's how the forum is set up.

Incitement to racial abuse and violence is a crime in this country, and I'll keep alerting the mods every time you post. I suggest everyone else does the same.
I suspect the mods are more intelligent than you give them credit.
Inspection of just a few of yours and my posts will illustrate which posts are full of racial abuse.

So your tactic is to complain to the mods if you run out of abusive answers? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

That's the 3rd time you've re-posted the same abuse after the mods have deleted it.
Please explain what is abusive about using a quote from Barack Obama.

And it's Obama as I not on first names with him.
Sorry, that's indecipherable.

If everyone keeps hitting the 'alert' button he'll get an automatic ban - that's how the forum is set up.
So your suggestion is to ban those that disagree with abuse on social media?

That's free speech for you, BT. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Do you not think, joe, that if you abuse the "alert mod" function, you should be penalised?

Please explain what is abusive about using a quote from Barack Obama.

Yet when alarm used this as a signature you went running to the mods.

Remember that you are an Englishman, and have consequently won first prize in the lottery of life. Cecil Rhodes.

Do you not think, joe, that if you abuse the "alert mod" function, you should be penalised?

No. That's what it's there for.
What, to be abused?

As someone suggested that you are the owner, joe, are you really suggesting that (a) a poster may be banned simply because some others complain about an individual, and no investigation is carried out to see if the complaints were justified, and (b) that the alert mod function is there for it to be abused?

It's a safety device for when there are no moderators online. It effectively makes the members online moderators as they have the chance to get rid of a a troll like you. :mrgreen:

The purpose of the EU was to bind the nations of Western Europe together so that they would stop having wars with each other in every generation. This has been successful.

I agree.
Thanks to the EU nobody has any money left so they can't afford to go to war with anybody with a proper army :mrgreen:

I don't get it :confused:

Are you getting at the fact it's a British beer next to a German beer :confused:
for real????

what a tw*t

it's this attitude that worries my wife because our son is engaged to a lovely girl from Berlin!
this is the reason a lot of German youth even now are ashamed of their country!

the war was a **** long time ago t****r! get a **** life
and take it from me I didn't put in the *s
but people like you do my head in so will be actively avoiding your posts from now on

Bad luck 247, you weren't quick enough...

TBH, if you are going to go around calling me a tw*t and a t****r, frankly I'm pleased you will be actively avoiding my posts from now on.

What kind of a person are you if the only way you can respond to a post you disagree with is to throw insults at the author?

It's a safety device for when there are no moderators online. It effectively makes the members online moderators as they have the chance to get rid of a a troll like you. :mrgreen:
Please explain the pocess that you think it follows then, joe.

Surely, as I understand it, if some posters complain about an individual, the mods, or admin see those complaints, when they do come online, and investigate them.
Just because the mods/admin are off-line makes no difference.

There isn't some kind of auto-banning mechanism that kicks in when someone has a certain number of complaints against them, is there?

Additionally, the fact would still remain that the abusers have complained about someone who objects to their repitive and consistent abuse, so that person is banned.
Is that a sensible way to run a forum?
That may be the way to run a site for, say British National Front, or KKK, but it's hardly a reasonable way to run a DIY site, is it?

Moreover, just because you think I'm a troll, doesn't make it so.
Unless your definition of a troll is someone who objects to abuse on social media.
My understanding of a troll is someone who makes flagrantly abusive comments, hopefully to elicit a response. So doesn't that include you?
Or, by others suggestions, because they suggest that some posters make abusive comments to annoy me, surely it suggests that the abusive posters are trolls.

In that case, maybe worth taking him off my ignore list.

Noooo! That's not the answer. Don't alert the mods. A much better course of action is for everyone to put him on their ignore list.

He'll quite happily keep posting his interminable drivel in blissful ignorance of the fact that no-one is listening. La la la la la la la la la la la.

And we'll be doing the rest of the world a favour by keeping him occupied!

Sponsored Links
Back