Unfortunate Juxtaposition

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
He's just about to **** the rather large **** of the bloke next to him.

Not really. It's a still from the programme I have put a link to in Electrics UK.

It's actually a guy from Serbia (not the guy in the piccy - he's called Simon somebody who was presenting the programme) who is renowned for being able to withstand contact with high (and low) voltage.

In the picture he is cooking a Serbian sausage by plugging it (and himself)in to 230V.

To the very r/h/s of the sausage you can just see a faint outline of a fork supporting the sausage.

It's interesting. Pop over and have a butcher's. Forgive the pun.

The other interesting thing in the programme is that Simon visits a "magnetic hill" in a car. He points the vehicle's nose downhill, lets off the handbrake and puts it in neutral and the car goes UPhill......

As he says in the clip.....WTF????

It starts at 9.58.

He's just about to **** the rather large **** of the bloke next to him.

Not really. It's a still from the programme I have put a link to in Electrics UK.

It's actually a guy from Serbia (not the guy in the piccy - he's called Simon somebody who was presenting the programme) who is renowned for being able to withstand contact with high (and low) voltage.

In the picture he is cooking a Serbian sausage by plugging it (and himself)in to 230V.

To the very r/h/s of the sausage you can just see a faint outline of a fork supporting the sausage.

It's interesting. Pop over and have a butcher's. Forgive the pun.

The other interesting thing in the programme is that Simon visits a "magnetic hill" in a car. He points the vehicle's nose downhill, lets off the handbrake and puts it in neutral and the car goes UPhill......

As he says in the clip.....WTF????

It starts at 9.58.

Ah, that's the bloke I read about in the online DM the other day. In typical fashion, they inferred that HE cooked the sausage using electrical energy stored in his body! Someone wrote in and pointed out that, in their picture, it was clearly shown that the electical current was passing through the forks from an outside source. All he was doing was holding the forks to show that his skin resistance stopped him getting a shock. Just shows how some journalists in need of an education get things so wrong.

Btw, I tried to find this on 4 On Demand and can't see it. Can you give me more information?

Ah, it's OK SS. I've just found it on the Electrics forum.

It seems that my Ad Blocker prevents it running, but I can at lease disable it temporarily.

Adverts are the work of the Devil!

Indeed!

Have a look at the magnetic hill as well. Very odd!

Indeed!

Yes I saw that. I suppose that, if there's a large deposit of 'lodestone' in the hill, it could be strong enough to pull a car up a gentle slope*.

(*Sorry. I understand this is a naughty word now.)

All the more reason for you to have your wrists slapped when you know it's norty. ;)

Indeed!

Yes I saw that. I suppose that, if there's a large deposit of 'lodestone' in the hill, it could be strong enough to pull a car up a gentle slope*.

(*Sorry. I understand this is a naughty word now.)
Stupid boy, it's only abusive when you use it in a racially abusive context.
But then you'll try to twist any word into an abusive term even when it's not.
Do I realy need to explain basic decent common sense to an ex-teacher?
No wonder, and thank goodness that you're an EX-teacher.

I suspect your ex-pupils are better infomed and behaved than you.

Your racially abusive attitude is evident, yet again.

Do you normally behave in an abusive manner in public? Or is just online that you are an abuser, a repetitive abuser at that?

Only the most perverted of people could introduce a racially abusive term into a relatively harmless discussion

Sponsored Links
Back