Ungrateful bar steward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So, we have this 'ponce' who sits outside our local Sainsbury’s every day with his dog. Doesn’t actually beg or ask for money but it’s clear what he is after. Day in, day out, people give him money and stuff that they have bought. Also day in, day out, when he's done his 'work' for the day he just ups and leaves to go home leaving whatever he can’t carry or doesn’t want and he never clears up, one of the Sainsbury staff has to clear up afterwards. Still people feed the ungrateful sod. What wrong with people. This is today’s **** pile just after he had left. :mad:

394FAC5D-D693-4DE1-AFC3-EC4DA5E4BD6C.jpeg

Sponsored Links
So, we have this 'ponce' who sits outside our local Sainsbury’s every day with his dog. Doesn’t actually beg or ask for money but it’s clear what he is after. Day in, day out, people give him money and stuff that they have bought. Also day in, day out, when he's done his 'work' for the day he just ups and leaves to go home leaving whatever he can’t carry or doesn’t want and he never clears up, one of the Sainsbury staff has to clear up afterwards. Still people feed the ungrateful sod. What wrong with people. This is today’s **** pile just after he had left. :mad:

View attachment 230907

I would say to him.. I'm not giving you anything because your a ponce who takes and doesn't give. Then give your wife a fiver right in front of him.

Sponsored Links
saw an a documentary some time ago, on organised beggars , who are van loaded and dropped off at various places , estimate annual earnings £20K-40K / person , apparently big business in cities.
If you believe the journalists.

saw an a documentary some time ago, on organised beggars , who are van loaded and dropped off at various places , estimate annual earnings £20K-40K / person , apparently big business in cities.
It's true.

That is the Roma Gypsies who operate like that.
Roma Gypsies are professional beggers, everyday outside the place i worked at, a white minibus with tinted windows would pull up, the driver would shout to an old lady in the back of the minibus, she would get out and walk over to a bench beside the bank.
She would sit on the bench with a copy of the big issue magazine and a piece of paper with something written in English on it.
As people walked by she would show them the piece of paper with her spiel on it, she obviously could not speak English.
She would sit there on the bench in all weathers, to be honest i used to feel sorry for her.
The local coffee shop used to give her a free coffee and a doughnut about 10 am.
I used to wonder why she carried the big issue magazine, i was told that the magazine was a prop, her gangmaster had her registered as a self employed trader, this meant she was entitled to tax credits and housing benefits, most of this money was syphoned off by the gangmaster and sent back to Romania.
The old girl herself probably got very little out of this scam apart from a free coffee and a doughnut.

Last edited:
Roma Gypsies are professional beggers, everyday outside the place i worked in a white minibus with tinted windows would pull up, the driver would shout to an old lady in the back of the minibus, she would get out and walk over to a bench beside the bank.
She would sit on the bench with a copy of the big issue magazine and a piece of paper with something written in English on it.
As people walked by she would show them the piece of paper with her spiel on it, she obviously could not speak English.
She would sit there on the bench in all weathers, to be honest i used to feel sorry for her.
The local coffee shop used to give her a free coffee and a doughnut about 10 am.
I used to wonder why she carried the big issue magazine, i was told that the magazine was a prop, her gangmaster had her registered as a self employed trader, this meant she was entitled to tax credits and housing benefits, most of this money was syphoned off by the gangmaster and sent back to Romania.
The old girl herself probably got very little out of this scam apart from a free coffee and a doughnut.

There will be someone sling soon calling you a lying racist

Roma Gypsies are professional beggers, everyday outside the place i worked in a white minibus with tinted windows would pull up, the driver would shout to an old lady in the back of the minibus, she would get out and walk over to a bench beside the bank.

I was walking down a back street near the high st early one morning and saw the local Roma Big I ssue beggar being dropped off - by some huge bloke in a Merc. It's a scam. The do-gooders are being taken for mugs.

Why on earth would he not want 2 boxes of mr kipling’s, he makes exceedingly good cakes (other cakes are available). And at least 2 portions of his 5 a day. Some people are ungrateful.

Never give money, only food conversation and a hot drink.

Bloody hell that's exactly what I do !! Outside a modern city apartment block working on three unvented''s nipped down to the Co op gurnsey milk and sandwiches reduced ........passing this older chap sat there I asked him if he was hungry he said yes and got two cheese sandwiches and a pint of milk, he was genuinely gratefull.

If he wasn't genuine he deserved an Oscar !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back