Unhappy Workers Turning To Drink And Fast Food

S

Shutpa

According to a report in todays paper, workers are twice as likely to have sex with their partner, smoke and drink less, and avoid fast food if they have a good day at work. One in three admitted they turned to drink after a bad day at the office, while more than one in ten smoked more.

How does a bad day at work affect you?

Sponsored Links
I swear more

Apart from the spate of health scares over the past couple of years, I very, very, rarely have a bad day. In fact, I honestly can't remember the last time I had one. I do remember my father saying that if something goes wrong (in life generally), ask yourself why it happened, and if it was your own fault, learn from it. That principle may not work for everyone but it certainly has for me. Perhaps my only concern is leaving the club without having had a break of 50 or more.

According to a report in todays paper, workers are twice as likely to have sex with their partner, smoke and drink less, and avoid fast food if they have a good day at work. One in three admitted they turned to drink after a bad day at the office, while more than one in ten smoked more.

Ive had a stinker so far but when i get home im gonna tell the missus ive had a brill day and see what happens ;)

Sponsored Links

Ive had a stinker so far but when i get home im gonna tell the missus ive had a brill day and see what happens ;)

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

When plumbers have a great day at work then have no need to have sex at home. Remember plumbers /gas fitters work in the flats where the husband /boy friends are out at work thus one can have a great week if he is dealing with old time accounts.b] :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: [/b]

When plumbers have a great day at work...................etc

But what about the bad days when you don't get your pipe fitted?

bad day....just give your apprentice even more abuse. soon cheers me up :LOL:

I've had a good day at work, but I'm still off to abuse the free bar in our hotel :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back