Uniformed border patrol

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I hear that one is being set up to prevent people of the wrong race entering the UK.

I guess that is OK by BAS - but what about the rest of you?

Personally I think it is a waste of time as the whole of our economy is underpinned by illegals working for peanuts. If you take them away by deportation or legalising them and giving them the minimum wage - then inflation takes a hike.

I really don't think the new measures are anything more than window dressing. The Government is simply pretending to tackle the issue of illegal immigration.

If it were really serious about illegal immigration it would give hefty fines to companies using illegal labour. Until that time they are just setting up a set of smoke and mirror props to fool the public.

Sponsored Links
joe-90 said:
I really don't think the new measures are anything more than window dressing. The Government is simply pretending to tackle the issue of illegal immigration.

Another expensive failure waiting to happen!

this would work great if

they allowed these uniformed guards to work out of the uk and in the areas where the fugees are actually infiltrating ie FRENCH PORTS etc

ps softus has BASs briefcase :LOL:

Slogger said:
this would work great if

they allowed these uniformed guards to work out of the uk and in the areas where the fugees are actually infiltrating ie FRENCH PORTS etc
Why not put them even further in the field: i.e. where the trouble starts? I.e. in the countries where they come from? Set up a 'sign-in' post, give them a form to answer some questions: e.g. in which country do you want to live, how much money do you want to earn, how much tax are you willing to pay, what are your qualifications, are you a scientist or highly skilled/trained or are you a trades person, do you intent to bring in your whole family later or do you alreayd have them with you?
Subject to the answers you can then divide the crowds over all the countries.
(oh, this sounds a bit what happened to the vietnamese boat refugees)

Sponsored Links
MOD 2

removed

as will be any further post's of an abusive nature

Back