Unvented cylinder - vibrating noise after h/w is drawn off.

Does anyone remember ole Roger giving the viewers a lesson on the use of a FGA?

:idea: , has he CPA1?

:LOL: :LOL:

Well there's certainly plenty of luvvies at the Beeb that would love to stick their probe up any blokes flue!!

Celebrity status doesn't hang too well with ole Roger, I know it's going to end in tears; found in a Holiday Inn hotel room, nose full of 'charlie' with a 80 quid hooker & his van sitting outside with an expired tax disc. It's not going to be very good reading on page 18 of the Sun on Sunday(or maybe a Newspaper!).

Sponsored Links
found in a Holiday Inn hotel room, nose full of 'charlie' with a 80 quid hooker & his van sitting outside with an expired tax disc

how the feck did you know what i did last night. wierd?

Sponsored Links
What a total prat Roger Biaby is,this guy is on the front page of plumbing and heating mag this month,why oh why do these companies not employ the services of a Proper registered engineer

Bisby and his company not being registered for G3 and work illegally as he admits Hope someone reports him

**** goes around slagging off other tradesmen when he is flaunting all the laws himself

He won't dare post back on this thread , possibly because he knows he's in for a rough ride.:cool:

I quite like the bloke , just a shame he wants to fook us up. :cry:

Gas wizard

What do you like about him?

The fact he works illegally on equipment he has no right to be working on ?

The fact he goes around tarnishing all other decent tradesman with the same brush and claiming he is a bit above us

Or maybe you like the fact he is unscrupulous damn right dangerous unqualified and all the things he claims to abhor?

He is the perfect rogue plumber affable and lovable and and very good at ripping people off as you can see,coming to DIY site to ask how to repair an unvented system which he is not qualified to be working on

Lovely fella really,we should have more of his kind in our trade!

Gas wizard

What do you like about him?

The fact he works illegally on equipment he has no right to be working on ?

The fact he goes around tarnishing all other decent tradesman with the same brush and claiming he is a bit above us

Or maybe you like the fact he is unscrupulous damn right dangerous unqualified and all the things he claims to abhor?

He is the perfect rogue plumber affable and lovable and and very good at ripping people off as you can see,coming to DIY site to ask how to repair an unvented system which he is not qualified to be working on

Lovely fella really,we should have more of his kind in our trade!

Well Happy , when you put it like that................. ;)

Id love it if he would explain how rigging am FGA is going to help anyone.

Morons like Dom Littlewood can spend an entire programme chasing one bloke only for him to run away in the end but to fabricate dodgy work and label us with it is over stepping the mark.

Did you really think we would forget what you did Roger? Are we all just that stupid to you?

Yea , I meant to say "well happyplumber when you put it like that" not "i'm well happy" , confusions , confusions. :confused:

:mrgreen:

and yes , not at all happy with dodgy roger. :D

Littlewood and Albright just go after one guy at a time when there are loads like dodgy Roger about so what are the mags gonna do will they ditch Roger I don't think so they tell him what to do and pay him to do it what should happen is the mag to be prosecuted for knowingly putting him up to it in the first place I'd love to see it :D :D :D :D :D :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back