Unvented cylinder - vibrating noise after h/w is drawn off.

OK I think I'm with you now.
Although my company is G3 reg we've not yet got round to getting all employees G3 reg (just yet).
I still get sent to some of these jobs though, and when I do the boss still expects me to move the job forwards!
Even though I wouldn't get the job of actual fitting the new pressure regulating valve or adjusting the pressure even.[/quote]

But Roger luvvie, you're a cowboy if you work on UVCs without a G3 ticket!!!
Someone like wee (looking through the steering wheel) Dom is going to be after you shortly, or these two gay tw.ts on the motorbike.

When you back on the telly luv?? My telly is on the blink so I hope it's soon.............. :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
I thought you worked for yourself Roger....when you're not working for the BBC making the rest of us look like a gang of cnts. :evil:

Times are hard now sooey and even I have had to roll me sleeves up get me tools out dirty me hands once again :(

Your shows preach how you should be competent to work on this stuff roger. your not registered and are working on it blind with this forum as your only backup? The stuff you have done recently has been a massive insult to our trade and then you want help from us when times get tough.

Sponsored Links
But Roger luvvie, you're a cowboy if you work on UVCs without a G3 ticket!!!
Someone like wee (looking through the steering wheel) Dom is going to be after you shortly, or these two gay tw.ts on the motorbike.

:LOL: :LOL:

You certainly got a nerve servotech.

oh i didnt realise he was working illegally, I shouldnt have given advice. my bad.

A shock arrester on the mains should improve it, and you don't need a G3 ticket to fit one.

I thought you worked for yourself Roger....when you're not working for the BBC making the rest of us look like a gang of cnts. :evil:

Times are hard now sooey and even I have had to roll me sleeves up get me tools out dirty me hands once again :(

Ah 'resting'??!!! The life of a Thespian is never easy.
Never mind Roger dear boy, some work will come in soon. Perhaps Worcester Tupperware Bosch will phone with a couple of gigs or some other manufacturer will want a non Gas Safe RGI to front their boiler adverts.
Cheer up luvvie, there's always the Panto season??!!!

I think I had better fire off an email to that knob jockey Albright about illegal workers.

Oh wait - the BBC doesn't care about that as long as it is in their interests.

You really do have some nerve.

Does anyone remember ole Roger giving the viewers a lesson on the use of a FGA?

:idea: , has he CPA1?

:LOL: :LOL:

Lol funny you should say that. I was just moaning to the wife about that one (she was obviously really interested!).

So what other dirty tricks do we do Roger? Do we go into people's houses pretending we are qualified to work on unvented? We know you do now!

Sorry you now have to get your hands dirty mate because things are hard, but its shows like yours that have helped tarnish our industry.

How ironic!

What you have to remember is the public have an unquestionable trust in ole Roger after seeing him on TV , I very much doubt if any of his potential customers would ask to see his gas safe card or G3 etc. ;)

Usually the prv is set for 3 bar and ev at whatever the recommended pressure for the house type eg bungalow 1-1.5bar house 1.5-2bar 3storey house 2-2.5bar but if pressure fluctuates then check flow at peak times using flow cup and pressure gauge a good guide to pressure is turn on the cold tap in kitchen if water splashes out you probably have at least 3 bar try to keep the incoming pressure slightly higher than the ev best of luck

Talking of Roger I really get cheesed off when people say oh I saw Roger doing that on telly but he didn't do it like that ha!!! Then I say yes love but I'm going to do it properly plus the fact I'm fully qualified to do the work!!!!

It's like getting nicked by a copper and then being asked for your help off him inside years later when he gets knicked himself.
I know I wouldn't help him...LET HIM GET ROGERED!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back