upgrading honeywell programmer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, first post so go easy on me, have enjoyed lurking so far...
i need to fix/replace my aging parents CH/HW Honeywell programmer as it keeps resetting it's clock and messing up the on/off times. Can i replace it with a more intelligent one without changing the wiring?
Going to see them today weather permitting so i'll get current programmer model no etc.
Cheers.

Sponsored Links
Most of them fit on an industry standard back plate, so you can change the programmer without altering the wiring.
Find the honeywell model and post back!

Sorry for delay, it's an ST699B. Anyone have any idea if i can directly replace it for a better programmer without altering the backplate and wiring etc? Cheers

These, if I remember correctly, have a unique backplate.

It may just need a new battery, available from HERE

These are also still available new, but quite expensive, sadly :cry:

Sponsored Links
Ah, yes a faulty battery would explain why it kept losing it's memory after the circuit was tripped by a dodgy washing machine. I will try this before splashing out on a new unit, many thanks, gas4you! :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back