upgrading satellite receiver

C

cornishwizard

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Sponsored Links
I have just bought this recivier in black and im impressed with it been after one for ages, was thinking of the 6900 but found out its not compatable with Freeview HD.
The menus are well laid out and the remote feels good in the hand and is very responsive. Will be a vast improvment on a cheapo box and it has some CAM slots plus a card reader.

streetlighter when i save channels in my favourites i can not move them into any order, the instructions do not make sense. have they got it wrong?

sorted it now, the instructions missed out press the info bit before entering the number

Sponsored Links
Great bit of kit but the instructions are a bit lacking still on a learning curve with mine. All ive done is tune the Free channels in from Astra 2/Eurobird need to do my favourites aswell.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back