Uplighters in the floor

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello everyone. This is my first post. I am interested in installing uplighters in the floor that I saw in an impressive programme last night (Grand Designs). Did anyone else see It? I was just wondering if anyone knew where I could find these and how much they will cost. I assume that they wouldn't be too dificult to install? Cheers

Sponsored Links
I like that site too, thanks Ant, not easy to find things unless you know exactly what you want (so i ordered a catalogue.)
i found the light (part number E3639) and it is £18.99 + £4.50 delivery +vat =£27.60

I must admit they are very honest, they are advertising that the list price of a light is cheaper than they sell it for. enter the product code E4424

having said that you could get one of these

which is only£20.89 + £5.99 delivery =£26.84 inc vat order three of either and save more as neither will charge delivery

the choice is yours

Are we not allowed to provide links to sites that may be useful to answer questions? A couple of answers I have given with links appear to have been deleted. They must have appeared at some point as Breezer as referenced one site in his reply.
If there is a reason for this then OK, it's your site, but I was unaware this was a problem.

I can answer that:

Its because if you give a link it must go to a specific page that has the answer or item refered to.

For example the light i mentioned shows you the light on the website, but i would not be allowed to link to the "home page" of the site concerned, although i can say the company name because that is not a link

Sponsored Links
Cheers for that Breezer! I will be more specific in future.

:?: Thanks for the help with the recessed uplighters breezer but the first product you mentioned (part number E3639) had no link or supplier info.

I did not post it in the first place "ant" did and the moderators removed it for reasons i went on to mention in my other post, perhaps ant will "put it back"

The original site I posted was for a company called Lyco - I got one of their catalogues through the post but I have never bought from the yet.
If you look on their site and enter E3639 it should come up with the light details. I will not post the site address as it probably get deleted again as the actual page with the details on doesn't seem to have a different url to the home page. Needless to say that the LYCO COmpany is in the UK so you should be able to work it out! ;)

I mentioned in the original post that your local electrical factors may have a bigger range of perhaps more discreet indoor versions - or try shopfitters magazines - the ads at the back are useful for slightly unusual stuff.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back