Uponor UFH manifold

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Hi,

I've recently bought a house in northwest Spain. The previous owner was a builder and built it himself. A boiler was never installed as he only used it in the summer but all pipes and underfloor were installed.

The plumber we are using cannot find parts for this Uponor manifold. He has been told they are obsolete and no longer produced. He's is unable to get a seal on the white pipes enter and exiting the manifold and says they are about 1mm to small.

I assume this is a metric to imperial problem and there is some sort of adaptor available?

Does anyone know what's required and where I would find it?

Many thanks!
IMG_20221022_075735.jpg
IMG_20221022_095330.jpg
IMG_20221022_095330.jpgIMG_20221022_075735.jpg

Sponsored Links
It probably won't me a metric to imperial issue, most of these system would always be metric, may be a mis-match in pipes size and fittings, e.g. the pipe is 15mm and the connections are 16mm. If that's the case then as the pipe can't be changed then the manifold or connections must. You need an exact OD size from the plumber so you know what you are dealing with.

I'd send pics to Upanor and if they then say that manifold is now obsolete then there's not a lot you can do about it apart from replace it, you will need to know the exact pipe size so the correct connector diameters can be selected.

Thanks for the reply. I was hoping it was something simple and obvious.

The plumber seems to be confident there is a widget to adapt it but he thinks they are out of production and can't find any. I'll get the measurements and contact the manufacturer on Monday.

Sponsored Links
There may be a EuroCone adapter that will allow the conversion but really need to disconnect the flow/return pipework from the manifold and see what connections it is using currently and then see what may be able to be used.

That and you may find that flow meters may also be required to be fitted and are they available.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back