upstairs floor tiles

Sponsored Links
What's up were you not good enough to remain a tradesman or didn't you like getting your nails dirty ? And as usual you are missing the point because as I mentioned before I have countless repeat customers so how do you reckon I am duping anyone. Stick to the facts of the posting , oh and Jess you can take your tongue out of his ass now. This is my final post on this matter so give your replies you two and then put down the mike and get off the stage. Goodbye.

Like I said I don't need to justify myself to you two.

Then stop posting replies. :confused:

This started as a straight forward post and because your advice was criticised you have taken it personally.
The advice you have given does not conform to british standards and therefore is not sound IMO.

I tiled a floor direct onto chipboard once,just because it worked doesn't mean I would do it again as I know better now.

It's not about making mistakes it's about learning from them.
We are here to advise and be advised just because someone disagrees is no need to get your hair off about it.

What's up were you not good enough to remain a tradesman or didn't you like getting your nails dirty ? And as usual you are missing the point because as I mentioned before I have countless repeat customers so how do you reckon I am duping anyone. Stick to the facts of the posting , oh and Jess you can take your tongue out of his ass now. This is my final post on this matter so give your replies you two and then put down the mike and get off the stage. Goodbye.

its my football and im going home with it!

:p

Sponsored Links
This is my final post on this matter...
*Puts fingers in ears and says "La La La - not listening."*

The fact that I no longer tile for a living does not mean that I don't know what I'm talking about - just so you know, spending a lot of the time tiling on my knees was giving me a dodgy knee; I got bored by the work and was fortunate enough in finding a good job that pays much more than I was making tiling. I oversee 6 branches (6 managers, 40 engineers), I get to travel overseas, get a company car, the wages don't vary each week like being self employed and they even pay me holidays - fancy that eh?
The biggest bonus was not having the stress involved with self employment. ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back